All people of all ages and cultural backgrounds are invited to our services. Whether you are a new to the Seventh-day Adventist faith or are just exploring and seeking to find out about faith and Christianity, we welcome you to come to one of our services.
Age 6-9 Adventurers
The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 6-9 by providing specialized weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children. The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children to:
- develop a Christ-like character;
- experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
- discover God’s world;
- improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
- develop parental support for the training of children.
Age 10-15 Pathfinders
The Pathfinder Club is a program that offers a wide range of learning experiences for young people 10 to 15 years of age. Much of the Pathfinder Club program is built around physical, spiritual and mental education. The pathfinder program is filled with adventure, challenge, group activities, and provides opportunities for the development of new attitudes and skills that produce personal growth, team or community spirit and a sense of loyalty and respect for God, His Creation, and His church.
Age 16-30 Adventist Youth Ministries
The Adventist Youth Ministries, now titled Young Adults (YA) is dedicated to meeting the spiritual, social, and lifestyle needs of youth ages 16-30+ by challenging them to experience and share a personal relationship with Christ. Through various programs, the youth are expected to develop a lifestyle fitting their belief system and vocational interests by providing them with an adequate venue for wholesome development of lifelong friendships.